Diesel have re-launched a '90s classic this month with their 'YUK' shoe in two colourways. Based around a pre-internet campaign, the re-introduction of this style that we first saw in 1993 is trying to encourage us to 'go offline' for three days in an attempt to remember what life was like before all the cyber chaos. They've introduced an app and you can read more on this here.

As for the actual footwear we're loving a bit of the '90s revival and the Diesel 'YUK' shoe is an absolute winner in our books. It's available in navy and red at £100 and is most definitely bulking out our Xmas wishlists even further. These canvas shoes feature thick two-tone rubber soles with contrast stitching and a classic statement logo - any sneaker afficionado will certainly get on board with these beauts.



For further information and to shop online please visit - http://www.diesel.com/

12 comments:

  1. Hi Diesel I'm Sam ..I've looking for one these for a long time I'm in South Africa, Cape Town plz! I need info on who to contact my emai addres is (sam.siviwe15@gmail.com) & my no. is (27796047550)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or is there a no. that I can call for the Diesel Yuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diesel i also really need these shoes my email is thembemabe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm Tumelo I live in South Africa,where can I get Diesel Yuk Sneakers here In South Africa?Please help..We need them here..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also looking for this sneaker please. thabangleeuw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking these sneakers for quite sometime now....my email addressis Ltabe01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am really looking for diesel yuk in cape town

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am also looking for the diesel yuk. floydmashala36@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where can someone get this pair in South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where can I get this shoes... sydneyselepe58@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts